Platelet Rich Plasma, also known as "PRP," is a form of regenerative medicine that uses the body's own blood to promote the production of collagen in the skin and hair growth on the scalp.How it is done:
- a sample of your blood is taken and we isolate the protein-rich plasma and platelets to create the PRP.
- Then the PRP is injected into the tissues which will stimulate your body to grow new, healthy cells and promote healing
- Effective in treating male pattern baldness, both in preventing hair loss and promoting new hair growth.
- Aid in the stimulation of hair growth after hair transplants.
- Skin rejuvenation
- Increase in elastin and collagen production. As a result, the skin will look tighter, fuller, and smoother.