One of the most effective, non-invasive skin resurfacing procedures nowadays. It removes dead skin cells and impurities, while simultaneously delivering moisturizing serums into the skin. Everything from dehydration to discoloration, aging to acne, and uneven skin texture is addressed in this 30- to 60-minutes procedure.
How it is done:Every facial should begin with a consultation with our beauty consultant to find out what type of facial should be performed on your skin.
Then he will cleanse and analyze your skin to find out what is your skin type and what concerns need to be addressed, and will then suggest which facial would be most beneficial to your skin, depending on the skin type/conditions and your main concerns.
- A facial is a multi-step, multi-purpose skin treatment including steam, facial masks, exfoliation, cleansing, facial massage and a variety of creams and lotions.
- cleanses, exfoliates and nourishes the skin
- promotes a clear, well-hydrated complexion
- Helps the skin look younger
- Gives a healthy glow
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, acne, acne scarring, sensitivity, and more.
- Most facial treatments performed in clinics take at least 30 to 90 minutes depending on the type of facial required.