Ultra Doux Almond Milk And Agave Sap Conditioner 200 Ml

Ultra Doux Almond Milk And Agave Sap Conditioner 200 Ml

Ultra Doux Almond Milk And Agave Sap Conditioner 200 Ml

Regular price $3.39 Sale price $3.05 Save 10%
/
  • Low stock - 4 items left
  • Inventory on the way
Discover Garnier Ultra Doux Almond Crush Conditioner; the ideal normal hair care. Pollution, heat, sweat and product build-up can feel like a daily battle. No need to stress when you can enjoy two scrumptious ingredients in a creamy formula, to leave hair gently cleansed and beautifully nourished. 98% Natural Origin Ingredients: Two organic ingredients, beautifully blended to create a recipe that is made from 98% Natural Origin Ingredients. The remaining 2% guarantee good preservation. •Gently cleanses for Healthier, Stronger, Fairytale hair •The lightweight formula leaves hair Silky Smooth and Beautifully Soft •98% Natural Origin Ingredients, Vegan Formula, Silicone free for a natural feel

Application
After shampooing, apply to the hair all the way to the ends and massage with care. Let it act for a moment then rinse.

Local Shipping: 3 to 5 Working Days

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Recently viewed