If you're not satisfied with shaving, trimming, or waxing to remove unwanted hair, laser hair removal may be an option worth considering!How it is done:
- During laser hair removal, a laser emits a light that is absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair.
- The light energy is converted to heat which will inhibits or delays future hair growth.
- Prevents Ingrown Hairs since it destroys the hair at the root.
- Saves You from Having to Endure Regrowth
- Long term solution
- Very precise and exact procedure
- Less Painful Than Other Hair Removal Methods